A reflections page for my technology classes throughout the school year.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Going Down Memory Lane!

I just went home (my childhood home) for a few days this past week and while I was there, I took a rode trip with my sister to visit the University where I graduated. I had not been there in twenty years and it was nice in some ways to see that the campus had not changed much. Sure, the clothes that they were selling in the "bookie" were for a much smaller figure, and the sorority house did look like it needed a fresh coat of paint, yet the overall feel of the campus was the same. My sister, who also went to school there, and I walked around campus with our backpacks like we used to, ate a burger in the little pub, and remembered the good times. Anyone else done that recently???

1 comment:

  1. I just got back from a weekend vacation home. Haha that sounds funny to say but I went back to my parents house in MD and haven't been there for a while. I got to show my boyfriend where I grew up and the schools that I attended. We went into DC and visited the museums and memorials. We also went to Baltimore and I showed him some of the places I use to go. It was a fun get away down memory lane for me.

    ReplyDelete