A reflections page for my technology classes throughout the school year.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is this blog all about???

I have been thinking that it would be great for my classes to have a place to interact with each other outside of the classroom about specific topics. I would like to open this up to students and parents and have a reflection topic each week that the community could respond to. I am just learning about this type of medium, however, so it will be a work in progress. I hope that some of you will comment and add your own insight and suggestions for me. Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. What typies of topics will you be touching on??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! I was thinking of having the students discuss topics such as cultural differences, ways to improve learning in the classroom, ideas of how to incorporate technology, or whatever evolves from the discussion that come up.

    I think that it will be a great way for me to get to know my students better and for them to get to know each other better.

    ReplyDelete